Tuition & Fees
The tuition rate for the 2017-2018 school year has been set at $13,187 by the Members of the Corporation and the Board of Directors. As with most private institutions, every effort is made to maintain reasonable tuition and fee rates; however, our commitment to retain and hire highly qualified and caring faculty/staff requires us to review tuition costs annually. There will be no increase in the registration fee for 2017-2018 it will remain at $525 per student.
Tuition payment options are:
- Annual tuition payment in-full via FACTS to St. Francis on the first of July of the year of enrollment. This results in a 3% tuition rate savings.
- Two semi-annual tuition payments via FACTS to St. Francis on the first of July and January of the enrollment year.
- Ten monthly payments via FACTS to St. Francis due on the first of every month July through May.
- Twelve monthly tuition payments via FACTS to St. Francis due on the first of every month, July through June.
Tuition Assistance in the form of need-based assistance and merit-based scholarships is available to registered students (or those who are in the registration process). The tuition assistance timeline for 2017-2018 is as follows (2018-2019 Dates to be Determined):
- November 13, 2016: Tuition Assistance information and applications available from the school office.
- February 3, 2017: Tuition Assistance applications due to St. Francis
- March 10, 2017: Tuition Assistance award offers mailed.