St. Francis High School graduates are guided by Don Bosco's Salesian philosophy of life and are...
Committed to Reason: As creative, critical thinkers and life-long learners who...
- Express themselves with superior communication skills.
- Have mastered the arts and sciences at a level consistent with students entering college.
- Make choices for safe, healthy and well-balanced life styles.
- Use technology individually and collaboratively to share and expand their knowledge.
- Develop and demonstrate qualities of leadership.
Committed to Religion: As responsible, spiritual people who...
- Understand the tenets of the Catholic faith and are respectful of all faiths.
- Behave in a way consistent with their beliefs.
- Continue to develop their spirituality in a community of faith.
- Are aware that they are created "in the image and likeness of God" to fully develop their talents and abilities.
Committed to Kindness: As involved citizens of their communities who...
- Value diversity.
- Act with compassion toward others.
- Are committed to dealing with issues facing their communities and the environment at the local, national, and global levels.
- Make their communities more loving, just, and sustainable through responsible moral decisions and voluntary service.