Sharks home games offer an exciting experience for fans of all ages! Facilities for home contests include...
- Borina Athletic Center: “The Shark Tank” is a full-size gymnasium enjoyed by players and fans alike. The building is also equipped with a weight room, athletic training office, and locker rooms.
- Strawberry Fields: The football and soccer field that is getting a facelift in the summer of 2018 with field turf.
- Bishop Sylvester Ryan Baseball Field: The beautiful baseball field overlooking Kelly Lake.
- Pinto Lake in Watsonville: A public park on Pinto Lake, used for Cross Country training and home meets.
- Imperial Courts Tennis Club: The home venue for practices and matches for our women’s tennis team.
- Spring Hills Golf Course: Watsonville’s public golf club, used for our golf team’s practices and home matches.
- Varsity and Junior Varsity Softball Fields: Two fields on campus for women’s junior varsity and varsity softball.
- St. Francis Pool: St. Francis swim team practice location on campus.