St. Francis High School’s honors, Project Lead the Way, AP programs and the Presidential Scholarship Program have experienced great demand. The number of spaces available in these programs and in the freshman class is limited. In an effort to more effectively meet that demand and provide a quality Catholic college preparatory education to the communities we serve, St. Francis High School has begun to admit students through an Early Commitment Program.
Students who apply for the freshman class beginning in Fall 2018 (the graduating Class of 2022) by October 26th, 2017 will be notified of the school’s admissions decision at our annual Open House on Sunday, November 12th, 2017.
To be considered for the Early Commitment Program, the student will complete:
- The application LINK (Due on October 26th, 2017)
- Interview (time and date to be assigned in early November)
- HSPT placement exam on either January 13th, 2018 or January 20th, 2018
- The student will ask his/her principal or counselor from his/her grammar school to provide the following by October 26th, 2017 (All recommendations are sent via the online application):
- Cumulative grade report through the 7th grade
- Iowa test scores (or similar standardized testing results) through the 7th grade
- Principal recommendation form (confidential)
Students who are admitted through the Early Commitment Program will have a guaranteed space in the freshman class for 2018-2019; will not be charged additional fees for the high school placement exam, and will pay a discounted registration fee.
All incoming information needs to come to the attention of:
Ms. Marie Marheineke
Director of Admissions
St. Francis High School
2400 East Lake Avenue
Watsonville, CA 95076