St. Francis High School would like to invite all interested families to learn more about our school by participating in upcoming in-person and virtual events.
Over the next few months we will be offering a number of events, including the following:
- October 2 - STEM Night*
- Join us for an interactive STEM night. Parents will learn more about our STEM course offerings and requirements while students participate in hands-on science experiments!
- October 7 - Football & Cheer
- 6th, 7th & 8th grade students are invited to join us cheer on the Sharks!!
- October 22 - Theater Art Showcase
- The St. Francis High School Performing Arts Department is proud to present the Theater Arts Showcase! Students in 6th, 7th, & 8th grades are invited to watch our Drama students perform an entertaining series of one-act plays!
- November 17 - Middle School Dance/Info Night
- Middle school students in 7th & 8th grade are invited to come together for our annual dance!
- January 20 - 2nd Annual Sharks Invitational Scholar Bowl
- In this exciting event, individuals/teams in 6th, 7th & 8th grades will compete in a written and oral multiple choice question format that covers academic areas, current events and pop culture. The top 3 teams will receive special prizes!
- February 26 - Athletics & Student Life Night
- Prospective students and parents are invited to learn more about what makes Salesian education so special! The event includes an overview of our student leadership and athletics opportunities.
- March 9 - High School Placement Test (Practice)-7th Grade Only
- Students who are currently in 7th grade and considering attending a Catholic high school are encouraged to come and take this practice exam.
If you are interested in obtaining a campus tour, please contact the Admissions Office at (831) 724-5933 ext. 206.
To finalize your RSVP, please complete the form below. Required fields marked with an asterisk*
Additional event information will be provided once you have registered.
*This event will have limited space and is first come, first served.