Tuition & Fees
The tuition rate for the 2018-2019 school year has been set at $13,500 the Members of the Corporation and the Board of Directors. As with most private institutions, every effort is made to maintain reasonable tuition and fee rates; however, our commitment to retain and hire highly qualified and caring faculty/staff requires us to review tuition costs annually. There will be no increase in the registration fee for 2018-2019 it will remain at $525 per student.
Tuition payment options are:
- Annual tuition payment in-full via FACTS to St. Francis on the first of July of the year of enrollment. This results in a 3% tuition rate savings.
- Two semi-annual tuition payments via FACTS to St. Francis on the first of July and January of the enrollment year.
- Ten monthly payments via FACTS to St. Francis due on the first of every month July through May.
- Twelve monthly tuition payments via FACTS to St. Francis due on the first of every month, July through June.
FACTS Tuition Management Program collects tuition on behalf of St. Francis High School by invoice or by automatically from a checking account or savings account.
Additional annual family financial obligations include the registration fee, family fundraising responsibilities, uniforms, books, materials, and athletic fees, totaling approximately $1,000 - $2,000.
Tuition Assistance in the form of need-based assistance and merit-based scholarships is available to registered students (or those who are in the registration process). The tuition assistance timeline for 2019-2020 is as follows:
- November 11th, 2018
- Tuition Assistance information and applications available at our annual Open House and will be available after in the Main Office.
- February 1st, 2019
- Tuition Assistance applications due to St. Francis
- March 15th, 2019
- Tuition Assistance award offers mailed.