Integral Student Outcomes (ISOs)
St. Francis High School: Salesian College Preparatory graduates are guided by St. John Bosco's Salesian philosophy of life. They are committed to...
Reason: As creative, critical thinkers and life-long learners who...
- Express themselves and collaborate with superior communication skills;
- Master the arts and sciences for success in college and life beyond high school;
- Utilize talents and abilities while choosing safe, healthy, and well-balanced life decisions; and
- Understand the potential of technology and use it responsibly.
Religion: As responsible, spiritual people who...
- Understand the teachings of the Catholic faith and are respectful of all faiths;
- Behave in a way consistent with the belief that they and all others are created "in the image and likeness of God"; and
- Develop and share their spirituality.
Loving Kindness: As involved citizens of their communities who...
- Value individual and group diversity and act with compassion toward others;
- Demonstrate authentic leadership with integrity and humility;
- Make their local communities more loving, just, and sustainable through responsible moral decisions and voluntary service; and
- Demonstrate active and informed citizenship to support regional, national, and global communities.