- Login to the parents web in Renweb. Follow the instructions to complete all of the questions and download and turn into the office all of the forms listed below:
- Athletic Participation form (signature page)
- Volunteer Driver form
- Student Re-Registration Form
St. Francis will continue to use the services of FACTS Tuition Management Company to collect your tuition and will automatically re-enroll you based on your payment plan choice made during your RenWeb enrollment process.
If the re-registration process is completed after theth deadline, the following late fee schedule will be applied:
- $75 will be added if re-registration is completed after th but between for a total amount due of $600.
- $150 will be added if re-registration is completed after for a total amount due of $675.
Upon completion of these steps, your student's schedule will be created and you will be sent important documentation for the upcoming school year. Those families, who do not complete this process, will not receive a student schedule or important information pertaining to the 2014-2015 school year. Again, we respectfully ask that you complete the re-registration process by.
If you have any other questions regarding the completion of your re-registration process, please contact Nereida Madrigal at 831-724-5933, x201.
Please note that your 2013-2014 tuition balance must be current in order to begin the re-registration process for the upcoming school year.