Dear St. Francis High School Parents/Guardians,
The course selection process for 2015-2016 begins today (February 9) at 3pm! Students will be given a brief presentation and a hard copy course selection form in English class this week. Families must complete both the hard copy form and the electronic version found on RenWeb. Please follow the instructions listed below. The deadline for selecting courses for next year is Friday, February 27 at 3:00pm. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the sign-up process or academic courses for next year, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or at (831) 724-5933 x203.
David M. Cmaylo
Assistant Principal of Academics
2015-2016 Online Course Selection Process
You may select courses at anytime during the selection window which will remain open from February 9th - until 3pm, February 27th.
Please refer to the comprehensive 2015-16 Course Catalog LINK for reference during the course selection process. If you have questions about Catalog content, kindly contact the Assistant Principal for Academics.
The course selection process can only be completed using your Parents Web account and we recommend both the student and parent are present during the selection process. If you still need to create a ParentsWeb account please go here LINK.
1. Login to your Parents Web account, and select “Student Information.”
2. Next, select “Course Request.”
3. Please note that you should try to pick a first and second choice for each non-required class selection. For example, if you are choosing Choir as your first elective choice, you might choose Visual Art 1A/B as your second choice.
4. Please note that required courses, such as Theology, will be selected for you.
5. Click “Continue” to save your selections. You will be able to change and re-save your selections until the course selection window is closed on February 27th at 3:00pm.
6. Repeat this process for any other student you have attending St. Francis not including those students in the class of 2019.
7. To complete this process you must submit the paper course selection sheet to the main office by 3pm, February 27th. Paper course selection sheets are being provided to students during the week of February 9. The hard copy course selection sheets are also available on the St. Francis web page here LINK.
8. If you have technical questions during school business hours you can call 831-724-5933 extension 139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. If you have academic/course selection questions you can call 831-724-5933 extension 203 or email email@example.com