Cross Country CCS Meet Has Been Moved to Monday November 12th

Please read CCS statement below:

As you probably are aware, the air quality at the Crystal Spring Cross Country Course due to the fires in Northern California has been extremely problematic since yesterday.  The CCS Cross Country management team and CCS Commissioner have continued to monitor the situation throughout the morning in the hope that the winds might shift and help improve the situation.  Unfortunately, the air quality has not improved and it does not appear that there will be a significant improvement today.  Therefore, in the best interest of our athletes and their health, it has been determined that the meet be postponed until Monday, November 12th.  We will follow the same race schedule. 

 Thank you for your understanding.

Published Print