Scholarships & Tuition Assistance
- Academic: Minimum GPA of 3.5
Character: Must be involved in community service
Discipline: Conduct must be exemplary
Involvement: Must be involved in extra-curricular activities
The Tuition Assistance Program offered by St. Francis High School is designed to provide assistance to families demonstrating financial need, or to students who demonstrate merit-based performance. We ask families to follow the process carefully, so we can effectively assess the needs of all students who apply.
How do I apply for Tuition Assistance?
All new and returning families interested in Tuition Assistance must do the following:
- Complete and submit (directly to the school) an Application for Tuition Assistance:
Click here to download and print the application
Haga clic aquí para descargar e imprimir la aplicación en español
- Complete and submit the Grant and Aid Application form through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Service. Click here to begin the application
- In addition, all families must submit to FACTS, their filed federal and state tax returns for the 2020 year, along with all 2021 W-2s, 1099’s and information on any other non-taxable income.
- Submit tax returns and income documentation to FACTS by mail, Email, or fax. Instructions can be found on the Checklist for Tuition Assistance Program document located in the Tuition Assistance Application.
- Important: Tax documentation should not be submitted to St. Francis - all documentation must be submitted to FACTS for verification.
- The FACTS account you create will be the same account you will use for your monthly payment plan.
How much Financial Aid will I receive?
- St. Francis recognizes that each family is responsible for the cost of their child’s education and asks that each family contribute towards the cost of their child’s education. The amount of Tuition Assistance varies according to the financial resources of each family and the amount of funds available at the school. In 2022-2023 St. Francis awarded over $700,00 in tuition assistance.
- Tuition Assistance covers tuition only. It does not cover the application fee, registration fee, extra-curricular activities, transportation, or any class/iPad/athletic-related fees.
Do I have to re-apply for tuition assistance each year of attendance?
- Yes, students who receive tuition assistance need to re-apply on an annual basis. St Francis is aware that once a student joins our community with a tuition assistance award, the need will be present for the four years that the student attends our school however; a completed application must be submitted for an award to be made each year.
- Integral to the annual application process is maintaining the appropriate GPA, behavioral standards of the school as well as upholding your financial commitment.
What are the deadlines?
- November 13, 2022
- Tuition Assistance information and applications available in the Main Office.
- February 3, 2023
- FACTS Grant and Aid application and supporting documentation due to FACTS
- Application for Tuition Assistance is due to St. Francis
- Mid March 2023
- Tuition Assistance award offers mailed
If you have questions about our Financial Assistance program, please contact: Ms. Lilia Madrigal