FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb)
FACTS School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb) is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You can see your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
To login with your iPad (without using the RenWeb App), visit m.renweb.com.
Please see the following detailed instructions to set up your Family Portal (ParentsWeb) account:
- Log on to Family Portal (ParentsWeb)
- Input our FACTS District Code: STF-CA
- Click on Create New Family Portal (ParentsWeb) Account
- Enter your e-mail address (Email must be one given to St. Francis during registration)
- Click Create Account
- FACTS system will immediately email you a password. Please check the email and click link provided to gain access to page where you can create your username and password. For security purposes, that link will only be active for 15 minutes.
- Create username and password (password should be a minimum of 6 characters in length)
- Go back to Family Portal (ParentsWeb) login page and enter your new username and password
- Click the Login button
- You should now be logged into the School Information home page of Family Portal (ParentsWeb).
- To learn more about Family Portal (ParentsWeb), click the Tour the New ParentsWeb button (located on the left side of the page) to take a six-minute video tour.
- If you would like to add an additional account for your spouse, please follow the steps above using their email address (provided to St. Francis).
- Students will use their school email address as their username.
Changing your password
Logon to Family Portal (ParentsWeb)
Click on "Family Information" near the lower left.
Click "Change Password."
Enter your new password twice, click Submit.